Intervid was established in 1984 and has been providing leading-edge Integrated Security, Law Enforcement and Fleet Management solutions including Evidence Management, Body Worn Camera, In-Vehicle Video, Local & Cloud Based Storage, Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Detection and Fleet Management Systems to a wide variety of clients.
Intervid maintains its Headquarters and a Regional Operations Center (ROC) in Frederick, MD with additional ROC’s in Albany, NY and Birmingham, AL.
- We offer our own brand of non-proprietary body worn cameras, in-vehicle video, digital video recorders and IP network video surveillance systems providing a competitive pricing model that leverages the ability to provide Intervid products directly to the end user, eliminating several supply chain layers.
- We have secured strong OEM agreements with key industry manufacturing partners.
- We are an authorized dealer for many leading security products, including Brivo, Axis, DMP, Eagle Eye Networks, Indigo Vision, Milestone, Open Options and Vanderbilt Industries.
- We possess focused expertise as an Electronic Security, Law Enforcement Solutions and Fleet Management Systems provider with core competence in integrating Body Worn Cameras, In-Vehicle Video, Interview Room Recording, Evidence Management, Local & Cloud Based Storage, Electronic Access Control, Digital Video Surveillance, Intrusion Alarm and Fleet Management Systems.
- We are a turnkey provider of services that include establishing client’s needs, assessing risk, designing solutions, implementing systems and providing long-term support.
- We present an effective service department providing 24/7 support with on-site response within 4-6 hours, rolling vehicles equipped with advance replacement parts to minimize any system downtime.
- We have established operations in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and Southeast regions
- We operate in a diverse range of vertical markets with particular success in the law enforcement, government (Federal, State and Local ), retail, education, petro-chemical, mining, critical infrastructure, financial, corporate, medical and technology sectors.
- We maintain listings of products and services on the Federal Governments GSA schedule, PA state contract and NY state contract.
- We employ a highly skilled management team with significant experience and industry knowledge.
Is to provide Integrated Security, Fleet Management and Law Enforcement Solutions; continually evaluating technology, designing, implementing, maintaining and servicing the most current, proven reliable solutions for a broad range of clients. We succeed by combining our highly skilled, experienced and customer centric organization with our valued technology partners.
To be a trend setting Integrated Security, Fleet Management and Law Enforcement Solutions provider consistently exceeding our customer’s expectations while providing a productive working environment that encourages our employees to be dynamic and innovative.